EASY TO USE
What are clear braces / invisible braces?
Teeth straightening, known within dentistry as Orthodontics, traditionally used metal brackets and ugly wires to straighten your teeth. By contrast Smilelign® is an invisible orthodontic aligner system that uses the latest technology on UK dental market. Smilelign's revolutionary clear brace aligner gives you the straight smile you always dreamed of. Clear braces are practically invisible, so people won’t even know you’re having your teeth straightened.
brunswick Dental Practice offers affordable finance packages for invisible braces including interest free finance. Please contact us for more information.
How do invisible braces work?
- Smilelign treatment is completed at brunswick Dental Practice with a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners.
- The aligners are changed every two to four weeks for the next stage.
- The process can take as little as 10 weeks depending on the alterations required.
- Each aligner is carefully designed for your teeth and will move them in very small increments little by little, week by week.
- You will wear the clear aligners until they have moved your teeth to the final position prescribed by your dentist.
Will it effect my lifestyle?
- Clear braces are almost invisible
- As the Smilelign® clear braces are tailored specifically for you they are as slim line and as comfortable as possible.
- You will be able to undertake any work duties very easily.
- Any minor speech issues or discomfort only last a couple of days
- You can remove the aligners easily for a short space of time for an important meeting or event.
- There are no ugly brackets or wires like conventional braces meaning you can still feel confident.
- Smilelign clear braces can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.